sobota, 18 stycznia 2014

Tag: My animal friend/Tag: Mój zwierzęcy przyjaciel

Hey!
Today, I show you my animal friend. I'm sorry. I still add tags, because I'm working on something intersting.
1. What's the name of your pet?
 Her name is Lara. :)
2. What's the animal and what is the breed?
 It's a dog, American Stafforshire Terrier.
3. How long is it with you?
She's with me 10 years.
4. How did you get your pet?
I don't remember. :(
5. How old is she?
She is 10 years old.
6. What is surprising as your pet?
Hm... She doesn't like my friend Karolina. >,<
7. Favorite moments with your pet?
I really like to play with her and sit with her when she sleep. :)
8. What do you call your pet?
I call she: Lara, Larunia, Larcia. Lori. ;p
If you want, you can to write to me in the mail ideas for a post. :)

Hej!
Dziś przedstawię Wam mojego zwierzęcego przyjaciela. :) Przepraszam, że wciąż dodaję tagi, ale pracuję nad czymś ciekawym. ;)
1. Jak nazywa się Twój zwierzak?
Nazywa się Lara.
2. Jakie to zwierzę i jakiej jest rasy?
Jest to pies, American Staffordshire Terrier.
3. Jak długo jest już z Tobą?
Jest ze mną 10 lat.
4. Jak dostałaś swoje zwierzę?
Nie pamiętam. :(
5. Ile ma lat?
Ma 10 lat.
6. Co jest dziwnego w Twoim zwierzęciu?
Hm... Nie lubi mojej przyjaciółki Karoliny. >,<
7. Ulubione chwile z nią?
Lubię się z nią bawić i siedzieć z nią kiedy śpi.
8. Jak ją wołasz?
Wołam ją: Lara, Larunia, Larcia, Lori. :)
Jeżeli chcecie, możecie napisać mi w mailu pomysły na posty. ;)


Zapraszam: 
tumblr: http://allmyliveivebeenwaitingforyou.tumblr.com/
Zadaj mi pytanie:
ask: http://ask.fm/Borowa04
Napisz do mnie:
ketchup.ketchupik@gmail.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz